The Weekly TOP 10 is a round up of news stories about and around Grayson. Our goal is to share stories we might’ve missed, but you should still know. Since this is a new feature, some of the stories shared this week might be a couple of weeks old, but we still want to bring them to your attention.
We begin The TOP 10 with a high school lacrosse star, a post from Carole Townsend, Parkside Bakery and some other highlights from our community.
- A great story on GHS lacrosse star Austyn Gorski by Paul Thomas of the Gwinnett Daily Post.
- Author Carole Townsend shares a powerful essay on putting an end to human trafficking.
- Grayons’ popular Parkside Bakery gets some love from Beth Volpert-Johansen and the Gwinnett Citizen.
- Berens Frozen Custard celebrates their 5th anniversary in another great piece from Beth Volpert-Johansen.
- Sydney Wu shares 19 local job openings on the Loganville Patch.
- Explore Gwinnett shares a list of great things to do this Easter Weekend.
- Grayson varsity girls soccer nets a shut-out against Parkview – via Gwinnett Daily Post.
- Thursday night’s thunderstorm causes a Snellville house fire – via Gwinnett Daily Post.
- Grayson to celebrate heroes this Grayson Day.
- Jennie Dittmar’s third blog in her Getting to Know You series: “Being the Sea Turtle”.